Entry Process & Checklist
- Determine your eligibility for either the Professional or Student Competition: Are you a paid-up member in good standing, or a registered student in a full-time university or college program for the 2019-2020 school year.
NOTE: Professional membership may be acquired or renewed during the submission transaction
- Select the images you want to submit. If they are not digital images, have them scanned at the highest quality available. Convert digital files to the proper size and digital format.
- Label the image files as instructed above, and have them ready to upload before you begin the submission process. If you are submitting to the Professional Competition, remember to indicate whether they are formal (F), informal (I), or observational (O).
- Go to the ASAI Shop Page, https://www.asai.org/shop/ and click on “Architecture in Perspective 35 Competition.”
- You will be redirected to PayPal to process your payment. Select your method of payment, using a credit or debit card. You do not have to have a PayPal account. Fill out the payment information and click “Pay.” You will be redirected to a confirmation page in PayPal.
- You will be emailed a URL for the entry form. This may take up to 24 hours.
- The entry form begins with a consent agreement.
- Complete the form by entering your membership type (professional or student) and member profile and/or the payee information, if different from the profile. Select the “Number of Entries” you’ve purchased.
- Continue to fill out the form for each entry purchased. Record all information accurately, since this data may be used to inform the judges, and will appear in the catalog, should your entry be selected.
- Upload your images by drag-and-drop in the section provided, or by selecting your files via button.
- The process is complete when all your entries have been submitted.
- Confirmation will be sent to the email you have provided. If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please contact our tech support staff at email@example.com and we will assist you.