Conference Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the ASAI Headquarters, someone else to transfer their conference registration to.
- If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organizers are informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organizers as payment towards a place at the same event or another ASAI event that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Up to 30 days prior to conference date – 100% refund
- Up to 14 days prior to conference date – 50% refund
- 7 days or less of conference date – nil refund
Important note for failed visa applications
Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. * Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank check will be mailed to payee.
Please note: For payments received from outside the US by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be subtracted from the refunded amount.