|Firedancers, photo courtesy of Auckland Tourism|
- Douglas Lloyd Jenkins Designer, journalist and acclaimed author. Douglas will discuss aspects of design and the New Zealand environment.
- John Davis and Jim He Rendering team from the Jasmax office. A dialogue on the evolving nature of architectural rendering, illustrated with work from the mid eighties to the present day.
- Ian Stantiall “The magic of spatial imagery”
ASAI AIP Award of Excellence winner & NZ architectural illustrator. Exploring the digital crafting of static images into stories & journeys. A demonstration of some of the animation work of Stantialls Studio.
- Prue Cook ‘The Colour of Architecture in New Zealand’
Founder and director of AALTO Colours, Prue discusses the traditional colour palettes and houses in this scenic land and examines the differences between Australia and New Zealand in this respect.
- Sir Miles Warren Keynote Speaker
Founding partner of Warren and Mahoney Architects, Christchurch. Sir Miles is a internationally acclaimed New Zealand architect who has completed major projects in his home country and overseas. Sir Miles is also known for his beautiful watercolour perspectives, executed with traditional equipment and techniques. His work, which will be on display, is evidence of a long held passion and love for the built environment and landscape.
- Tea Break and free time for sketching.
- Conference Dinner Verrans Café, Birkenhead (Partners $75 per head)
- Pre-dinner drinks and revealing of sketches for auction.
- Group Tour
Assemble at venue for the ‘volcanic tour’ by car / minibus to art galleries and sightseeing highlights (partners included).
Pumphouse Gallery and Café, Lake Pupuke (own cost)