|Wednesday 21 October 2009|
|6:00pm at Miami Beach Resort & Spa|
- President's Reception(drinks and hors d'œuvre included)
- Open to ASAI Members and Guests only
- Registration and program pick-up
|Piha Beach, photo courtesy of Auckland Tourism|
- David Nobles - David Nobles is a graphic artist based in San Antonio, Texas. He is the founder of Impulse Images & Animations, Inc., a graphics company primarily focusing on architectural presentation graphics and design, but also servicing various other industries.
- Break - Coffee, Tea, Water, Soft Drinks and cookies/muffins to be provided.
- Jeff MottleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|"Highway 75, Taitapa" from "Shelter Belts, Drawings from New Zealand, 2005" by Chris Grubbs|
- Christine Zavesky – Featured workshop presenter Internationally renowned architectural illustrator and ASAI Hugh Ferriss Memorial Award winner from California, USA. Chris will discuss his folio of work from a recent sabbatical in NZ with an intriguing and engaging demonstration of his techniques.
- Break - Beverages and Snacks provided
- Seminar - Green Architecture - Jason Shirriff
- Travel to Island Queen Cruises
|Sunset Cruise - Island Queen Cruises|