|Conference Cost and Payment|
|The cost for the full conference program is AU$300 or NZ$330 for all attendees. ( Includes AAAI, ASAI and JARA members and non-members.)|
Student price of AU$150 or NZ$165 does not include meals.
Registration pre-payments available by new Paypal facility organized by AAAi. Go to the AAAi website www.aaai.ws, select the ‘Join’ page and follow the heading for the AAAi Conference. Conference payment has been added as a ‘Buy Now’ button. You can also click "registration form and payment" below. Deadline for pre-payment 23 March 2006.
Alternately you can pay at registration in New Zealand by either of two methods:
- Cash - Australian dollars (preferable) and New Zealand dollars accepted.
- Cheque - payable to 'Conference 2006'
|Please write your name on back of company cheques. |
|Registration form and payment (click here)|
|Would all members and non-members please complete the Registration Form for conference confirmation and meal planning and return the registrations to Treasurer Nigel Gough, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel/Fax: 61 (0)7 3393 5338.|
|Conference Inclusions and Exclusions|
|Conference cost includes: |
- All conference sessions as outlined in the detailed conference program.
- Welcome refreshments Thursday night (31st)
- Friday breakfast and lunch (30th)
- Saturday, lunch, pre-dinner drinks and dinner. (1st)
|Conference cost does not include: |
- Accommodation, travel, transfers & incidentals
|Please note, there is no discount or refund for unattended sessions or meals. |
|Conference Terms and Conditions|
|Travel insurance is recommended. The conference organizers and AAAi accept no responsibility for any claims arising from the alteration to or cancellation of the conference or speakers, or for any claims concerning health or travel insurance. |
Cancellation of conference attendance
- Up to 14 days prior to conference date - 100% refund
- Up to 7 days prior to conference date - 50% refund
- 7 days or less of conference date - nil refund
|The speakers, topics and times are correct at the time of publishing. In the event of unforseen circumstances, the organisers reserve the right to alter or delete items form the conference program without prior notice.|
|For a copy of the text on this page click here|