|Voting Deadline is March 25, 2013|
|Click here to download your ballot|
|Post or email ballot paper to:|
1022 Tait Street
Oceanside, CA 92054
|In 2006, ASAI introduced this very popular award in order to recognize ASAI’s members’ views of what a good architectural illustration represents. The internet, through our website, now affords us an opportunity previously unavailable to involve the membership in recognizing the best of architectural illustration. |
One image was selected from each member who entered a rendering in the AIP 28 competition. (Observational drawings are not eligible for the the Members' Choice voting and are not included.) Where multiple images were submitted, the image chosen was the one that got farthest in the jury process. You can view images in greater detail by clicking on the image. Be sure to scroll though all the 103 pages.
1) Download ballot and review the entries
2) One ballot per individual or firm membership (student membership excluded).
3) If you have submitted images to AIP 28 and do not want to be part of this award, please email HQ@asai.org.
4) Voting is designed to be confidential. The only results released will be that of the overall winner of the vote.
5) We ask you to nominate a second and third choice to assist if there is a tied result.
|We encourage you to vote before you check out the AIP 28 jury’s selection. Should you wish to view the AIP 28 winning entries directly, please email HQ@asai.org|