|Voting Deadline is March 25, 2011|
|Click here to download your ballot|
|Post, email or fax ballot paper to:|
1022 Tait Street
Oceanside, CA 92054
|In 2006, ASAI introduced this very popular award in order to recognize ASAI’s members’ views of what a good architectural illustration represents. The internet, through our website, now affords us an opportunity previously unavailable to involve the membership in recognizing the best of architectural illustration. |
One image was selected from each member who entered AIP 26. Where multiple images were submitted, the image chosen was the one that got farthest in the jury process. You can view images in greater detail by clicking on the image. Be sure to scroll though all the 157 pages.
1) Download ballot and review the entries
2) One ballot per individual or firm membership (student membership excluded).
3) If you have submitted images to AIP 26 and do not want to be part of this award, please email email@example.com.
4) Voting is designed to be anonymous. The only results released will be that of the overall winner of the vote.
5) We ask you to nominate a second and third choice to assist if there is a tied result.
|VIEW AIP26 RESULTS|
|We encourage you to vote before you check out the AIP 26 jury’s selection. Should you wish to view the AIP 26 winning entries directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org|